Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Addition and Subtraction Mega Pack

Alright, so after a couple of late nights, I know why my favorite clipart designer named herself the "3AM Teacher."  I stayed up until 4 a.m. working on this mega pack.  Then, awoke by 8 to tutor!  All is good, because I can nap later!  This 81 pages of goodness mega double digit pack is now available inside my TPT store.  The hunk of this pack includes 4 booklets.  The booklets are 10 pages each.  There is one for addition without regrouping, addition with regrouping, subtraction without borrowing, and subtraction with borrowing.  The booklets are easy to print. I added 2 centers/games for an extra little bonus and chance for practice.
 
* Update!  Since using this product, I've discovered one thing!  The students love using their free time in class to complete their 4 booklets!  I let students add their 10 stickers all at once, to avoid lots of grading time.  When they finish a packet, I grade their whole booklet at once.  We glue these into our math journal (composition notebook) to save as a reference.  The sticker page goes into their homework binder, so parents can see when progress is made!  I need to go and create some more difficult booklets for the few that have finished all 4 booklets (40 pages!!!).  Way to go kiddos!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your site! I also teach 2nd grade (I was just offered and accepted the position)!
    Your math packet is on my "to buy" list!
    Thank you.
    Amy
    Where Seconds Count 2nd grade blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing some love!