Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Years Lessons Bundle

I'm sitting at home watching Netflix movies and uploading my New Years Bundle! This set includes a dress up photo opportunity. I think I will print my students' pictures in 8.5x11 and let them choose the props they would like to glue to their photos. There is a writing page that can be included on the bulletin board. They can write a personal narrative of what they were doing at midnight. There are several more fun activities included. My class loves the opportunity to make words, complete crossword puzzles and color! There is a coloring activity where students can create a lantern. Maybe you want your students to work on regrouping 3 digit numbers when adding and subtracting. Or, if you are like me, you want a tier reading lesson plan. There is a reading piece with comprehension questions included. The crossword uses some of the vocabulary/important words from the passage.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing some love!