Tuesday, August 2, 2011

She's a Freak!

I was in the Dollar Section at Target last week when I came across some really cute notecard holders. I didn't know what I would do with them, so I had to think of something quick so that I could keep the cute little things. Well, one thing led to another and now I've created a set of 24 word sorts. The word sorts I created are for sale on Teachers Pay Teachers. I plan to use these for reading centers, team work and tier. The document I created is 97 pages long! I've spent several nights thinking of words!

Sort idea one... I know I'm not the best photographer!

Sort idea two...

I will take a picture of a sort inside my large pocket chart
when I go back to school. Below are the file holders and storage boxes I got when I was at Target to keep everything. You could use a shoe box or whatever you have. Labels for the holders are included in the purchase. I will stick an original of the document in a 3 ring binder for keeps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing some love!