Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Till Death Do We Part...



My file folder games now have a home and are organized! Now, when I need math centers for any math skill I can pull out the drawer and have my centers ready to go! No more digging and knowing that I have something somewhere. The labels are on TPT if you want them. I have the same type of storage containers for my reading games/concepts as well. Thanks to Rusty Eck Ford Adopt a School Program, I received $100 to make this and other projects possible.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This looks great! So organized. You have inspired me :) I'm a new follower!
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for those organizers to set my centers up this way. Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking about doing my reading area with these tubs!~ Target!!!

      Delete
  3. Target! Usually they have all the pretty colors during the summer for those returning to college.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing some love!