Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Summer Activities Craft

Attached is a summer activities list for students.  You can have them cut out the boxes and glue/modge podge them to popsicle sticks and/or clothes pins.  I plan to do this as an activity this summer during the art camp that I am putting on.  We will paint a square label on our jar/vegetable can with chalk paint.  Summer Activities Printable (click here)  Thought maybe all of my followers could use this activity too!  There are several chalk paint recipes on Pinterest.  Don't go out and buy the expensive stuff!  Hope you all have a great summer full of lots of fun!

1 comment:

  1. I adore your blog! I am so excited to be your newest follower! I am off to go explore more! =)

    I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing some love!