Friday, November 9, 2012

Laundry...I Usually Hate It!

My students helped me with the laundry this week.  But, we didn't put it away in drawers and hang it up like I usually do!  This is the dreaded job around my house!  I usually fold and transfer, no problem, but taking it to the closets seems to always get put on hold! 

I created a new lesson that you don't want to put on hold though!  My students had a blast getting to act as endmarks!  Who knew punctuation could be so much fun?  The worksheets attached to this lesson (located inside my TPT store) have enough questions for students to all get a chance to wear the shirts.  The class read each sentence with expression and picked the correct person for the job (sentence). 

I made the t-shirts for $8 total using my Michael's Craft Store Teacher Discount.  The shirts were 2 for $5 and then I flashed my teacher id!  What a steal!  T-shirt paints were rummaged from an old stash of paints I used a few years ago with Girl Scouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing some love!