Monday, November 12, 2012

Veteran's Day Friendly Letter

Thank You For
Keeping Us Safe!

This morning I was scrambling because I realized my students brought $1 per red, white and blue outfit and that money was being donated for veterans.  It was a school wide event.  I had a really neat booklet to use from Second Story Window, but needed a writing piece to use....











So, I came up with friendly letter paper.  You are free to use it!  Sorry it is late, but you may still be able to use it this week.  There are all different types with both boys' and girls'...Army, Navy, Coast Guard, Air Force, etc!  Click on the pictures to get the Google Doc.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I’ve been following it for a while now and decided to nominate it for the Liebster Award. Head over to my blog to see what that entails!

    Jamie
    MissMathDork

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing some love!